Monday 3 December 2018

Today Reminder (God is good) – 3 December 2018


A reminder for today
The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. (Nahum 1:7)

It was a good weekend. My kids were with me and then I am calm and relaxed. We had lots of fun and I soaked up every moment, because when they are not with me, I am miserable. Maybe one day, if it is God’s will they will stay with me every day. That would be a good day.

How was you weekend? I helped my church on Friday with a software issue they had, and I am again amazed at how God just fills me with wisdom and guidance so that I can do things that may seem difficult to some. It is in these moments when I am just amazed that I feel His presence so much closer. Every day I work to get closer to Him and every day He pulls me closer. 

The barriers of this world that used to keep me from His blessings are now broken and I spend more time in His presence daily. I am so blessed, and I must say the way God has blessed me and helped me in the last weeks is amazing.

God is good, all the time and all the time God is good. He is my strong hold in my day of trouble. He is the rock that keeps me steady in the winds and the waves when my kids are not with me. He knows me, because I completely trust in Him and in Him alone. He is my fortress when the enemy is trying to pull me under and He is my shield against the arrows that is coming my way.

He is my strength and my stability. He is my Father and my saviour. He is the reason I am here and the reason I am alive. He is my God and the only God I worship. He is good, and, in His goodness, I am released from this world and pulled into His world. I am not of this world, but I am a child of God and a citizen of heaven. 

God is your strong hold, my friend. A place of comfort and peace. He is my calm, my strength, my hope and my joy. I am in awe of His love and mercy in my life. His goodness and His blessings. Be strong, my friend. Be courageous, be righteous and be fearless. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...