Wednesday 19 December 2018

Reflections of faith (New Beginnings) – 19 December 2018


For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (Romans 1:16)

My year started off and looked as if it would be the best one yet and then the enemy tried his best and for a moment, I thought it is the worst year ever and then God moved, and my year turned around. I am so blessed, and I am without words when I look at what God is doing in my life. 

This morning was our legs workout and my whole-body hurts from what was one hectic session. I always say you should move your boundaries every day and I try to do just that in every workout. But I also apply that in my faith for I am not ashamed of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, because it is the power of God through salvation for all. It is the love of an almighty Father God for all of us so that we can have eternal life and live with Him in heaven.

My 2019 started early as I am on a new journey with new beginnings. My faith skyrocketed in the past few weeks and my relationship with my God took a whole new level. I am blessed in my work and I am blessed in my business and I am so blessed in my sport. I had a number of injuries and they are much better, and I love every training session I give to my students. They all are doing so well, and I see God’s blessings over us. 

So, today I reflect on new beginnings. We all find ourselves at the end of a year and new year that awaits. Many will have resolutions, and many will want to change a few things. Some of us will start a new job, a new career, a new relationship or even a new diet. Life changes and life can be very challenging but one thing that never changes is God. He is and will always be the same. His love never changes and never fades and with every new beginning we face, He will always be right there next to us. 

Therefore, I am excited about the year ahead and what God has installed for me and everyone in my life. From my family to my friends and all those amazing kids I have the privilege of training. This new beginning is going to be a big one. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...