Thursday 6 December 2018

Today Reminder (The end) – 6 December 2018


A reminder for today
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. Let all your things be done with charity. (1 Corinthians 16:13-14)

The year is at its end and despite all the waves and storms it was a great year and a year where I lived in God’s grace and saw His blessings over my life. If we have to reflect back over the past year, I would prefer to look at the good. I am not a person that keeps a book of the bad and I prefer to forgive, forget and move on. We all make mistakes and we all have the same gift of forgiveness that is in Jesus Christ.

I am not a fan of Christmas and I have written to you before about the pagan holiday that is now Christmas, but I am a huge fan of Jesus Christ and if we want to honour Him, we should do so every day of the year. But Christmas gives us an opportunity to represent Jesus in front of the masses and to tell people of Him. It is a time of the year where the focus of everyone should be on Him and not the fat guy in the red suite. 

So, if this season sets the trend on love and forgiveness, then let us carry it into the new year and into our lives. Let is show Jesus to everyone tell everyone of His love and the gift we have in Him. Make sure that you teach your kids the real reason we can have December celebrations and what Jesus did on that cross. 

I am going to sign of for now as we are about to take a break away from the city and off to the beach. I am taking my kids on holiday and I am so looking forward to it. I love the ocean and it is a huge blessing that we are able to go this year.

So, I want to end 2018 with this. I love you, my friend and you remain in my prayers. Have an awesome Christmas and do not eat to much. Stand fast in your faith and do not be afraid to share it. Be strong, be so very strong and do not let the enemy fool you into bad choices. And most off all do all things with charity (love, caring, giving and kindness).

Be safe and if you are driving, I pray that the Lord will be with you and keep you safe. Enjoy the festive season and take a break. See you soon. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...