Tuesday 27 November 2012

Today Reminder - 27 November 2012 (Song)


A reminder for today
The LORD is my strength and my song; He has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise Him— my father's God, and I will exalt Him! (Exodus 15:2)

Song and dance:

Then Miriam the prophet, Aaron's sister, took a tambourine and led all the women as they played their tambourines and danced. (Exodus 15:20) How was your week so far? Did you face any obstacles? I believe today is a day where we can sing and dance as we know God has and will give us victory. 

My dear friend, God is our strength but He should also be our joy – our song and dance. Come with me today as we give Him glory for all that He has done and all that He continues to do in our lives. Let us sing and dance with thankful hearts to the glory of our King. Let us praise Him and exalt His name.

I pray that your feet will turn into dancing and that your heart will overflow with joy as you give thanks to the Lord our God, in Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...