Thursday 29 November 2012

Today Reminder - 29 November 2012 (With me)


A reminder for today
Moses named the place Massah (which means "test") and Meribah (which means "arguing") because the people of Israel argued with Moses and tested the LORD by saying, "Is the LORD here with us or not?” (Exodus 17:7) 

The Lord is with you:

As soon as difficulty arrived in the Israelite camp the people complained to Moses and kept on telling him how terrible things were. It is interesting that they saw so many miracles and yet they kept on questioning the Lord.

My dear friend, the Lord wants me to confirm to you that He is with you. He is there right by your side taking each step you take with you. He wants you to remain confident and to keep your head high and be patient for His glory will be seen in your life. Don’t give and don’t let the troubles of life cloud your judgement and make you question God. He is and was and will always be.

I pray that the Lord will confirm His presence in your life and that He will boost your confidence and give you strength to remain patient, in Jesus name.  

Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...