Friday 23 November 2012

Today Reminder - 23 November 2012 (Fight)


A reminder for today
But Moses told the people, "Don't be afraid. Just stand still and watch the LORD rescue you today. The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again. The LORD himself will fight for you. Just stay calm." (Exodus 14:13-14)

I will fight for you.

My dear friend, today I bring a short and powerful message to you. The Lord will rescue you and He will fight for you. Whatever it is you face or whatever you are going through, the Lord will come to your rescue and He will fight for you. Don't be afraid. Just stand still and watch the LORD rescue you.

I pray that you will place your burden in the hands of the Lord and that you will patiently watch as He rescues you. I pray that your faith will soar and that your heart will rejoice, in Jesus name.

I can testify to this. The Lord has saved me time and time again. So He will surely do the same for you, because He loves us equally and we are all very valuable to Him. The battle is in the Lord’s hands.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...