Tuesday 3 November 2015

Today Reminder – 03 November 2015



A reminder for today
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13)

Perspective is understanding something because you see things from a larger frame of reference. It is the ability to perceive how things are interrelated and then judge their comparative importance.

In a spiritual sense, it means seeing life from God’s point of view. In the Bible, the words "understanding,” "wisdom,” and "discernment” all have to do with perspective. The opposite of perspective is “hardness of heart,” “blinded,” and “dullness.”

Psalm 103:7 says, He revealed his character to Moses and his deeds to the people of Israel. The people of Israel got to see what God did, but Moses got to understand why God did it. This is the difference between knowledge and perspective. Knowledge is learning what God has said and done. Perspective is understanding why God said it or did it. Perspective answers the “why” questions of life.

I realised yesterday that I need perspective. I need to stand back and look at it from a different view. I have been struggling with understanding why my wife needs time to a point where it drove me insane and yesterday the Lord made me realise that I needed a different perspective. I need to stand back and give more space and allow time to heal. To me this is so hard to do, because I am a passionate person, but I know it is for the best. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. 

In life it happens often where circumstances drives us insane, but today I want to remind you that sometimes we need a different perspective. We need to see it from God’s view and allow Him to let us see it correctly and with understanding. 

I pray that the Lord will protect your heart and keep you safe from hurt and pain. I pray that you will get the correct perspective and see God’s plan. In Jesus name. 

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...