Wednesday 11 November 2015

Today Reminder – 11 November 2015



A reminder for today
But he gives us even more grace to stand against such evil desires. As the Scriptures say, “God opposes the proud but favours the humble." So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:6-7)

This is such a powerful verse. In the last couple of weeks I have been attacked by the enemy in every possible way you can imagine. They have tried to break me and bring me down forcing me to make the wrong choices. I am so glad that I have kept my eyes on the Lord and listened to His voice and guidance, because now I am on much firmer ground. James says that we must resist the devil, then he will flee from us. This is so true, because the minute I resist his temptations and humble me before God, he flees from me.

I have seen it so clearly in the way we resolve differences and I must say it is awesome to see God at work. I am so humbled by His amazing love and how He slowly brings all together again. I am so fortunate to have people in my life that loves me so much and a God that never leaves me. The last few weeks has brought me back to me knees and humbled me again.

So today I want to remind you to be humble and resist the enemy every time he tries to break your will and destroy your courage. Look to Jesus and resist the devil and you will see the him flee from you.

Lord I pray that you will give us the strength and wisdom to resist the enemy and his evil desires and that you will lead us into the right choices by your Holy Spirit. I pray that we will be humble before you Lord as the enemy flees from us. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...