Tuesday 24 November 2015

Today Reminder – 24 November 2015



A reminder for today
And I have been a constant example of how you can help those in need by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" (Acts 20:35)

I am because I am said I am. This is so awesome! You are, my friend, because the creator of heaven and earth says that you are. I loved our message this Sunday that was based on the open hand and closed hand concept. You see an open hand is able to give and receive, because it is in a position to do both where a closed hand cannot give and receive. The fact here is that when you keep what you have for yourself in a closed hand concept you will lose even that which you so fear to lose. But when we are a joyful giver God will bless us more than what we need. In fact our cup will run over. My cup is running over as I am so blessed and I have seen so many miracles in the last month that I am in constant awe of my Lord. This Christmas the Lord is giving me my second greatest gift. He is giving me my family back and I am so humbled by His love.

So today I want to remind you to give. But I do not want you to give material things. I want you to give of yourself just as I am giving of myself to the ones I love. I do and give without expectation and I am amazed at what God is doing. In the end it is not about you, my friend, it is much greater than we can comprehend. I know that my boys are seeing the love of God in the way I love my wife and how I give unconditionally.

Lord, I pray that you will guide us to love and give unconditionally. I pray that you will bless us so that we our cups will run over and that all will see your love in our hearts and in the way we live. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...