Thursday 26 November 2015

Today Reminder – 26 November 2015



A reminder for today
Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God's grace. (Romans 6:14)

Victory is such an awesome thing and personal victories even more so. I believe that I all that we do we should set goals for ourselves. I use goals in my training program whether it is weigh I want to drop or reps I want to increase on a certain exercise, I always have a goal and I always make my goals. My goals are never out of reach or too high that I will not reach them. You see smaller reachable goals are great, because they are easier to reach and this is great for you self-esteem. 

So to live a sin free life is all about goals. I think that we must train our faith just as we train our bodies. We need to set goals for ourselves in faith and in living a life closer to God. I do not say that you should walk on water by the end of the year. I am merely saying that you should trust God more and allow Him to take your worries from you by having faith in His guidance. I also say that you should set time apart in your day and spend that time reading His Word and spending time with God. The closer we move to God the stronger our bond with Him gets and the harder it will be for the enemy to push you over.

We are not bound by sin anymore, we are living under God’s grace and His love and this means that we have no need to worry anymore. With Him all is possible. 

So today I want to challenge you to set goals and to reach those goals.

Lord, I pray that you will help us and guide us as we set goals and work to reach them in faith and in a stronger relationship with you. I pray that you will be with us when we spend time with you and that we will feel your presence as we worship you Lord. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...