Wednesday 15 February 2017

Today Reminder – 15 February 2017



A reminder for today
That is why I am suffering here in prison. But I am not ashamed of it, for I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until the day of his return.  (2 Timothy 1:12)

It is a beautiful day here in South Africa. The sky has that blueish grey possibility of rain look. I love that “blueish grey”. So how was your valentine’s day? Did you spread the love? How many hugs did you get/give? Did you listen to John Clark Blackwell? His music is awesome. Yesterday @elliesangelwing tweeted something that had me thinking all day. She said Twitter Church Family & Friends in her post and I loved it. It made me realize how we can unite in faith and she mentioned that we could share the Bible here. I have written about the power we have in unity and how important it is that we stand together. You see the possibilities are endless, the enemy is at a loss, and I love that. 

So back to the blueish grey sky. Many times life looks like that. We look at the challenges and problems that we face and they look very blueish and dark grey. The problem is the way we look at it. When I look at this blueish grey sky, I can see that it will rain soon and with that, I mean life-giving rain. Rain cleanses and rain gives life, because all life needs water. So instead of seeing a grey sky I see life. When we look at our problems through our own eyes we see misery, but the moment we change our point of view and we see them through God’s eyes they turn into opportunity. Every challenge that we overcome is a win for God and life giving. You see the more we overcome with Him the stronger our faith gets. Now when we unite in prayer we create an unbreakable chain that connects us. So if the enemy launches an attack on you, we are already praying for you. The power of prayer is limitless and whatever attack is coming your way will have no ground to stand on. Therefore, in faith and in unity we will change a greyish sky into a beautiful rainy day.

Now, today look at life through God’s eyes. This means when you start to look at your problems from His viewpoint they will start to shrink. Our God is bigger than anything that tiny devil can dish up. I call him tiny, because compared to our God he is nothing. Therefore, with that in mind watch as your problems shrink and disappear. God is great and there is nothing we cannot do when He is with us. Do not fear and do not lose hope, because I believe in you and God believes in you. You are a warrior, so stand up and fight.

Lord, I have so many new and wonderful friends. I pray that you hold each one safely in your hands today. I pray that you will strengthen them and guide them. Be with us as we unite in prayer for your glory. Show us your way and let us follow your voice. Be with us as we put in your armour and face this day. To you be all the glory in Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...