Thursday 16 February 2017

Today Reminder – 16 February 2017



A reminder for today
Endure suffering along with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. (2 Timothy 2:3)

How are you today, my friend? What is it like on your side of the world? It is amazing to see how many people all over the world is reading my blog and how God is blessing it. We are finalizing our final code for this update so the last couple of days has been hectic. In addition, my eldest is writing three tests on Friday so we are learning every night. School has become quite a challenge for kids and the pressure these little ones must face is hard. I stand amazed at my son’s school bag each day when I see how many books he must take to school. The world changes a lot and it is changing at a very fast pace. I explained to my kids how we used to phone when I was little and what telephone lines are. I must add that technology is great and the easier way we do things are nice, but I miss the old days. I miss less traffic, I miss switchboards, I miss simplicity, I miss space, I miss time and I miss the laid-back life we had in much simpler world. I miss the fact that people still feared God and that people had more respect for each other. The world has changed a lot and the fact remains that when we design something for good, there will always be someone that will abuse it. It is the way of the enemy to seek a weaker heart and exploit it. 

The fact that there is suffering in this world has just become clearer to everyone. We see it everywhere and we are informed of it on television and on social media. In fact I believe that everyone suffers, because the enemy is not concerned with those that are on the wrong path. He focusses on the Christians and how to destroy them. His main task is to discredit God so that more and more will turn from Him. So we suffer, because of our faith. That is why God gave you a Spirit of power and made you a warrior. You do not sit back and give up when the going gets tough. You do not sit back and say what a terrible thing when you see suffering, you stand up and you help physically of financially. We do not fall to stay down. We fall so that we can stand up and kick the enemy in the face. We do not give up. We are determined to spread the gospel and proof these lost fools wrong. We are not afraid to show God, because He is a great God and everyone deserves and chance at redemption. We do not stand and watch no we become actively involved. We are sons and daughters of God and we are holy because He that lives in us makes us holy. 

So stand with me today fellow soldier and warrior of God and let us face our suffering with a smile. God will never forsake us and He will never let us face this world alone. We are one in Him and we are unstoppable. Be the wave that spreads the Word and let them see your passion, because your passion is Jesus Christ.

Lord, give us wisdom and strength, give us power and determination, and give us guidance and direction. Let us hear your voice and do your will. Be with us as we wear your armour and fight for you. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...