Friday 24 February 2017

Today Reminder – 24 February 2017



A reminder for today
But you, Timothy, certainly know what I teach, and how I live, and what my purpose in life is. You know my faith, my patience, my love, and my endurance. (2 Timothy 3:10)

How are you my friend? I do hope all is well and that you are doing great. You are in my heart today as I feel your struggles and challenges laying heavily in my heart. I think about your hurt and your pain. I think about your suffering and your burdens. I think about the mountains that awaits you and the storms that you must face. I see you longing and I feel your heartache. 

You know what I teach and how I strive to live. You know what our purpose are and you know the gospel that we carry with us. You know my faith, my patience and my love and you can see my endurance. Life is not a pretty place. I read about child abductions and cancer and I realise that this place is broken. No wonder that so many find the storms to much in their lives and seek a quick end. This is not the answer and giving up should not be part of your plan. Satan is not concerned with the lost, his mission is the ones that are saved and he will do anything to break us. 

I know it is hard and I know you are at the end of your strength, but there is hope. There is so much more than loss. Jesus came into this world and showed us how much He loves us. He has no intention to break us. He wants to restore and rebuild us. He wants to save us from this darkness. He is the only way and He is waiting for your call today. 

Here is you as I see you. You are a warrior. God did not give you a spirit of fear. You are powerful and unbreakable because in you lives a God. An all-powerful God and He is not afraid of the enemy. You are amazing just watch how you are made. You are in His image so you are awesome. You are gifted, because God gave us gifts that we can use. You are talented and you are new, because you left the old you behind and became a new you in Jesus Christ. You are determined and you can endure all these challenges. One day we will meet in heaven and we will rejoice as the enemy will be sentenced. One day we will all be in heaven, because we believe in Jesus and He is the only way. He is the light that lifts us up. He is the blood that rushes through our bodies. He is the air that we breathe and He is the strength we show when we are tired. He is life, because in Him there is no more fear of death and no more fear of life. He is eternal and with Him we will live forever. He is our God and we worship Him with all our hearts.

So today stand with me as we take on this day fearlessly and renewed. Let us face those mountain and laugh at those storms, because our God is almighty and these storms are no challenge for Him. Be fearless and endure, for we are more because He is more.

Lord, in your hands we lay down all that we face. All our challenges and all our burdens. We give you our hearts and we stand fearless in front of our storms. We live for your alone and let us defeat the enemy at every corner as we wear your armour today. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...