Tuesday 21 February 2017

Today Reminder – 21 February 2017



A reminder for today
But God's truth stands firm like a foundation stone with this inscription: "The LORD knows those who are his," and "All who belong to the LORD must turn away from evil”. (2 Timothy 2:19)

It is raining here in Pretoria, no wait, it is pouring down. It has been raining since one o’clock this morning and it is still raining. God is just amazing and this awesome blessing is just indescribable like the amazing God we worship.  I have a picture in my head and I would like to describe it to you. 

I see you standing in the rain. I see the rain falling down on your as you face are turned upwards toward heaven. I see the drops of rain running down your face like tiny little rivers forming water like veins. I see your hands lifted as it continues to rain down on you. I see a light shining from within you that surrounds your entire body highlighting you. I see how the rain continues to pour over you and wash away the darkness and opening the light. I see a light breaking the clouds shining on your face. I see this light drying you and taking away all the rain from you. I see the Lord standing in front of you smiling as all your dark has turned into light. I see you, my friend as God sees you. You are so special and you belong to Him. Turn away from all evil and stand firm on this light as He reigns over you. I see wings lifting you from this place as you soar high above the waves of challenges safely on His wind of life. I see you breaking all the chains bringing glory to our Lord. I see you standing on a mountain shining out like a beacon of hope.

You are so special, my friend and you are so important to God. He came down and He gave His life because He loves you so much. Shine today, because you were never made to be broken. You were made to be perfect, you were made to be strong, you were made to be a winner. So come with me today and be that winner, who you already are.

Lord, I pray for all who read your blog today and I ask that you fill them with strength and lift them up so that they will fly above their challenges and show you to the world as beacons of hope. Let us stand firm as we wear your armour and break the hold of the enemy. We just want to be with you, Lord, so let us fly with your Spirit, spread your gospel, and bring hope. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...