Thursday 10 August 2017

Today Reminder (Holidays) – 10 August 2017



A reminder for today
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 1:2)

Yesterday was another public holiday and I must admit I actually forgot about this one. We are so busy at work that the days fly by at an incredible speed as we rush to complete this project. So, I thought I will give you a quick hallo yesterday, but here is how my day went. First, our microwave broke and in my world with seven meals a day this is a problem. So, I had to go and buy another with money we do not have. Then my wife wanted an exercise bike for home training and we got that. This took me a while to assemble, because the instructions were not that clear. Then my son’s teacher decided that they will be writing a test today so we had to summarize his work and study it. That took the rest of the day and finally when I got to my work, it was late already. So, I missed you. Sorry about that.

Holidays are important, they break our routines a little and give us more time with our loved ones. In our faith we need holidays, because we need more time with God. Sometimes we should just stop and take a moment and just be with God. He loves that, He loves these intimate moments where we just worship Him. It is also something our souls need. We need that quiet time and time to bond with our creator. We need to realize that we need Him and that we are nothing without Him. We need this time to realign our focus with His focus and to bring us closer to God. We need time to be quiet and hear His voice. We need this, because with God we can do anything. This will renew our strength and give us peace when we are in difficult times. 

Come with me today as we take time to be with God and just worship Him. Let us open our hearts to His voice and His guidance. Let’s unite in prayers and bring the enemy to his knees.

Lord, we just want to be with you. Let us find more quiet moments and just spend it with you. You are our God and king and you are our all. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...