Thursday 3 August 2017

Today Reminder (Trust) – 03 August 2017

A reminder for today
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. (1 John 5:14-15)

It has been a tough week so far and with a huge work burden that lies upon us it is not easy. The moment we struggle the enemy jumps in. you cannot believe how much fear and doubt the enemy has placed on me this week. With the work that we need to do it seems as if we will not make our deadline and then with my competition mere hours away I have had some huge doubts and fears. I fear that we will not deliver a good and stable product for this release and then I doubt myself and think I am not ready for this competition. 

All these little worries add to one huge worry that pulls us down and creates fear. This where the enemy wants us to be, because then he starts to tell us that we are not good enough and the work is too much and we will never make it. He adds on and make you think that you are not suitable for this challenge and then exhaustion and depression sets in. These are great tools the enemy uses to make us think that we are not worthy. 

He tried hard, but what he forgot is that our God is a great God and just when he thought he had me, the Holy Spirit reminded me that God has a plan and He will never leave us on our own. He is with me and this project will be a huge success for His glory. I will do well on Saturday and I will glorify His name. Many will see His strength in me and many will know that my God is the creator of heaven and earth and I have only one God. They will see that I am set free by the blood of Jesus and that the enemy fear me much more than I will ever fear him. 

Satan knows that I know God is infinitely greater than he will ever be and he will see that in me. I will have no more fear nor will I doubt. I will show His glory in all that I do and I will let the world stand in amazement at the power and grace of Jesus Christ. I will let them see Jesus through my life and they will seek what I have, because I have peace and stability. I have grace and power that only Jesus can provide. I have an awesome God.

Lord, thank you for constantly reminding us that we must just trust you. Thank you for all that you do for us and thank you for your love and grace. Without you I am nothing. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...