Friday 25 August 2017

Today Reminder (Sick) – 25 August 2017

A reminder for today
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Revelation 3:20)

My son is sick today. Yesterday he complained of a sore throat and this morning he woke up sick. My other son was also coughing all night so the sudden cold front had an effect on our health. I hear people sneeze and cough at work all day. Well, we know from our earlier posts that sin is the cause of disease and sin is also the cause of all destruction in God’s perfect world. Sin is the disease and we just ignore it. 

Today the Lord is knocking at the door of your heart and He wants to enter into your life and renew your spirit and restore your strength. He wants to heal your pain and take away your fears. He wants to enter into your life and be your all. He wants to be the first in your day and the last. He wants to be the beginning and the end of all of you. He wants to bless your life so that you will bear fruits of heaven and touch lives around you. He wants to be your healer, redeemer, saviour and God. The creator of heaven and earth wants to spend more time with you and lift you up and give you strength. 

As we are at the start of this weekend my prayer for you is simple. I pray that the Lord will bless you in all that you do and that He will give you rest and peace over this day and the weekend. I pray that you will have joy and that His grace will lift you up and restore you. I pray that you will find a renewed purpose in Him and that you will share His gospel with enthusiasm. I pray that you will shine His light wherever you go and that people will desire the joy you have and the peace you have in Jesus. I pray that you will become a mighty warrior for His kingdom on earth and that your heart will be filled with courage. I pray that you will be the one that God knows you can be. In Jesus name.  

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...