Thursday 29 November 2018

Today Reminder (Water) – 29 November 2018

A reminder for today
As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. (Psalm 42:1)

Every day I battle with the voices in my mind telling me how bad I am and reminding me of the things I have done. I am confronted with guilt and accusations as the enemy keep fighting to break me. I am reminded that my finances are on thin ice and I am merely balancing everything at the moment. He keeps pushing and he keeps throwing these words in my direction. I stare at the mirror and for brief moments the person looking back is unfamiliar to me. 

I am fighting spiritual battles now more than ever before. The enemy is trying everything and throwing more and more accusations in my direction. The problem is that at this moment my soul seeks God and God alone. I am on a one way focused only on Jesus and the past and the accusations and the guilt has no effect on me anymore. 

As my body needs water, I need God and I am very aware of that. I wake up and the need of more of my God is there. In everything I do I am more and more aware of my need and my dependence on Him. I know my finances are in shambles, but I know He will not let me fall and He will show me a way to survive despite what the budget says.

I know my world collapsed and I am holding on every day as much as I can, but the thing is that I am holding on to God and He is holding me. I do not have to worry, because I am in His hands and I am a child of God.

He is my all and He is everywhere. I will face more challenges and the storms may increase, but my faith is also increasing, and this means that my battles are getting easier. 

So, today I remind you that we must seek God and desire more of Him. We must spend more time with Him and live every moment for Him. It is all about Him and all for Him. When I wake, and I go for my run I look up at the skies and I see His majesty. I see the works of His hands and I know that this God is the one who gave His life for me. Then I am renewed and filled with His Spirit and glory and I walk in His light. Nobody loves me like He does. He is my God, my king and my saviour. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...