Tuesday 28 February 2012

Today Reminder - 28 February 2012 (Incorruptible)


My prayer for you for today is that you will be objective to the interests of this world and that you will place them on the cross of Jesus so that may stand incorruptible in faithful , in Jesus Name.

Galatians 6:14
As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross, my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world's interest in me has also died.

Incorruptible
Oh Lord, I am lost without You
This world has fooled me so many times in believing I can stand without You
How I long for freedom from temptation and freedom in You
I seek desperately for guidance from You
How weak I have become influenced in believing those without You
How many more mistakes must I make that hurts You
Break the walls that surround me so that I can see You
Destroy the evil that has a hold on me pulling me away from You
Open my heart and clear my thoughts so that I can focus on You
Fade out the noise of the world and fill it with your love and grace so that I can see only You
Make me stronger to stand and do the will of You
I am humbled once again by your cross and the love I have in You
Open the eyes of my heart so there will be less of me and more of You
Make me steadfast in my faith in You
Break the chains so I can be free for You
Teach me to listen like you, to love like You, to feel like You, to walk like You, to touch like You, to live like You, to understand like You and to be like You
I am you are…

My dear friend, because God said “I am” you are more than meets the eye. You are strong, powerful, unbeatable and incorruptible. You are a child of God with an all-powerful Spirit that lives in you, so don’t fear this world but stand your ground and live free.

Have an awesome day

Cheers


The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...