Wednesday 29 February 2012

Today Reminder - 29 February 2012 (Chosen ones)


My prayer for you for today is that you will know that you are loved more than you can imagine, in Jesus Name.

Ephesians 1:4
Even before He made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in His eyes.

Chosen ones.  The whole creation and every one of us were planned by God long before God made it all. You have been loved by God long before you were even born. God made you to be perfect and holy. He carefully placed each part of you together making you who you are and who you are yet to be. We can only achieve this goal by being in and with Jesus, living a life based on Him. Jesus is the model to whom you must mimic your life. He is the most perfect example of who God intended you to be. You are a perfect person in the making. 

But, do you see it like that? Do you see yourself like God sees you? I guess this is one thing each one of us is really good at and that is to break and destroy our own self. I see it in my own life, I have this way of being disappointed in myself when I make a mistake or when I don’t understand something. I can easily break myself down to place where I feel tired and worthless. Then comes the blame and shame and feel sorry for yourself, and then comes the devil who constantly whispers in your ear that you are worthless and this pulls you even further down into misery. Finally God has to pull you out of this massive hole that you dug back into the light, to once again build you up and strengthen you. But we don’t always do it to ourselves we allow others to hurt us by what they say and do, and we can be so sensitive to what people think. 

My dear friend, it is not what people think about you that matters, it is what God thinks about you. He made you with purpose, He made you to be more than what you are now, He made you to be a winner, a fighter and someone that will listen to Him and not allow this world to influence you. He made you out of love. Let us not take this world seriously, but let’s take God serious. Don’t let the misguided anger, mistakes and pain of other bring you down, but stand and listen to God, hear His voice and follow His guidance. Place Him first in everything that you do and the rest will fall in place.

Take this day moment by moment and give it to God. 

My prayers are with you in all that you are going through right now, I pray that God will intervene and break the chains and set you free from this burden so that you will praise Him even more.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...