Thursday 7 March 2013

Today Reminder - 07 March 2013 (Need)



A reminder for today
The people said to Joshua, "We will serve the LORD our God. We will obey Him alone." (Joshua 24:24)

Oh Lord how I hunger to serve you completely. I am once more humbled by your mercy and your love and I desperately seek your comfort and support in my life. Take my heart Lord and make me humble again before you and let my heart and soul need you in same way as my body needs water. Let me walk in your footprints and follow your every word. Let my eyes see and my ears hear every time you speak to me and let my direction in life be in line with your plan.

I am a mere moment in your vast eternity and therefore I so desperately seek your presence in my life so that I will not fall victim to the destruction of this world, but that I will soar on wings of eagles with your Spirit that carries me through life and through my time here on earth.

Let me be a light for you Lord and let me become the person you dreamed me to be. Let the cool morning breeze blow your patience softly over my life and let the warm rays of the sun fill me with your strength and power. Let me become a true bearer of your gospel and let me honour you in all that I do.

My life is yours oh Lord and my every step is a gift, so let me spend each breath with gratitude and live each moment completely. 

Let me live Lord for in living I will glorify your name and in succeeding I will open eyes and make hearts willing. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.  

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...