Friday 8 March 2013

Today Reminder - 08 March 2103 (Rescuer)



A reminder for today
Then the LORD raised up judges to rescue the Israelites from their attackers. (Judges 2:16)

Lord raise up within me a true and noble warrior that will fight for what is right and stand for truth and freedom. Let me be victorious over all the evil that the enemy can send my way and let me destroy all evil that threatens my peace and safety. Lord lift me up high above all the problems that I carry and let me soar on your Spirit Wind so that I will bring life wherever I go.

Let me be a guide that will show your Word and lead other to desire your presence. Make me humble and willing so that I will eagerly seek you wherever my journey takes me.

I am your warrior Lord, your rescuer and your ambassador.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.  

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...