Wednesday 27 March 2013

Today Reminder - 28 March 2013 (Opportunity)



A reminder for today
His father and mother didn't realize the LORD was at work in this, creating an opportunity to work against the Philistines, who ruled over Israel at that time. (Judges 14:4)

How easily do we question? When things go wrong or does not go our way, we get upset and we are irritated by the circumstances that surrounds it. I had a similar experience last week when a request was made that I did not like and it irritated me, because I believed that my initial work was much better. After struggling with the new task (and of course this helped with the irritation levels) I finally finished it.

When this new change was tested we realised that there were older issues that was never seen, because we never looked this close at this specific area. So in asking me to change what I have done God opened to us older problems that we could fix and showed me aspects of my job that opened my eyes to things I did not know. Thus fixing old errors and giving me knowledge in return – God is awesome!

My dear friend, take each hurdle in life as a learning experience and work humbly with gratitude. This will only make God proud and He will surely open doors for you wherever you go. May your day be blessed as we enter into Easter celebrating the greatest gift of all time – Jesus!

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.  

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...