Monday 25 March 2013

Today Reminder - 26 March 2013 (Impossible)



A reminder for today
The LORD said to Gideon, "You have too many warriors with you. If I let all of you fight the Midianites, the Israelites will boast to me that they saved themselves by their own strength. (Judges 7:2)

As it is Gideon was battling with his faith and he asked God for a sign more than once. Then to add on to his challenges the Lord reduced Gideon’s army from 32000 to 300. Now that is a significant difference, and I believe it placed Gideon in a place where he had no choice but to trust. 

The LORD told Gideon, "With these 300 men I will rescue you and give you victory over the Midianites. Sometimes in our lives we stand in front of incredible odds and sometimes things just seem to fall into our laps. I believe that in both cases God plays a vital role and that in both cases He gives us what we need and places the victory in our hands.

My dear friend, when the Israelites turned their backs on God and then asked for help, God wanted them to know that He is the one that holds their fate in His hands and therefore He gave their tiny army victory against overwhelming odds making it clear that there was no way they could’ve done it on their own. It is important that we know where our victories come from and that God holds our lives in His hands. This, my dear friend, is so important for you to truly comprehend. God can change your circumstances and any moment, and how you accept it will define your place in His kingdom and make you the hero that you truly are. In the end, God will give you victory for His glory and giving Him that glory is so important for it will lift you to a new level of faith that will change lives.

God has given me so many victories in my life, but the ones that truly defined me is the ones that I knew was impossible in the hands of a man, and that only God could give me those victories.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.  

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...