Friday 22 March 2013

Today Reminder - 22 March 2013 (Sign)



A reminder for today
Gideon replied, "If you are truly going to help me, show me a sign to prove that it is really the LORD speaking to me. Don't go away until I come back and bring my offering to you." He answered, "I will stay here until you return." (Judges 6:17-18)

Does that sound familiar? Do you come to places in your life or stand before decisions and before you commit to your decision or choice, you would ask God for a sign. I must admit there are so many times when we ask for a sign but even when we do get it we are still sceptical and not sure to take the chance. 

I have been to cross roads in my life where I could just not decide which way is the right way to go, and sometimes we chose wrong, because of fear, and yes, because we do not trust God, so in the end the outcome is a disaster. 

My dear friend, we must learn to listen to God and then trust His judgement and follow His direction. God knows what the outcome is going to be and we should trust that about Him. God is forever, which mean He was and is and will always be. He is tomorrow and He is yesterday. If we follow His tomorrow our yesterdays will be less and less of a problem. 

Let us commit again to listen to God and trust His signs and direction for God is never wrong.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.  

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...