Wednesday 13 March 2013

Today Reminder - 13 March 2013 (Shamgar)



A reminder for today
After Ehud, Shamgar son of Anath rescued Israel. He once killed 600 Philistines with an ox goad. (Judges 3:31)

What a day! Even though I love every bit of my job, it seems some days that the challenges are just getting tougher and tougher. I am in awe of every success, because I know that it does not come from my ability, but from the God that made me and gave me these awesome talents. Some days I am just in awe of how amazing God is.

I am having an awesome time reading through Judges. The history on Shamgar is one verse in the Bible, but I must admit I read this one verse about three times. He once killed 600 Philistines with an ox goad. Wow! Is just one of the words that burst out of my mouth. This is just amazing. Wouldn’t you love to have just one sentence written about you in history and wouldn’t you love to have something so amazing that people would stop and read it over and over again.

My dear friend, I have so often written to you about how amazing you are and how God has such wonderful plans for you. I am sorry if I have to repeat it again, but I must. Just as Shamgar has only one sentence to plainly point out to you how much you are capable to achieve with God, I am saying to you that you are more than meets the eye. You are planned, designed and crafted from almost nothing to the amazing person that you are. This alone should make you more motivated than any athlete in the world. You have so much behind you and so much to live for. Come with me today and let us take on the impossible to make a statement. We are not easily beaten for within us lives an almighty God, come what may!

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.  

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...