Sunday 24 March 2013

Today Reminder - 25 March 2013 (More)



A reminder for today
The angel of the LORD appeared to him and said, "Mighty hero, the LORD is with you!" (Judges 6:12)

I don’t know why this scripture has been in my mind most of today. Of all the amazing people that God used in the Bible, three of them stand out to me and one of them is Gideon. I think it is because of this specific phrase. You see when God’s angel appeared to Gideon he brought God’s greeting with him. It was not an average man of the street, but God who called Gideon a “Mighty Hero”. 

What is so amazing is how God sees Gideon and how Gideon sees himself. God sees a mighty hero and Gideon says: "But Lord," Gideon replied, "how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the whole tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least in my entire family!"

My dear friend, I pray that you will allow God to show you how He sees you. We are so easy to accept our fate when there is so much more in store for us. God sees much more in you than you can ever imagine and with God there is no obstacle that you cannot overcome. 

You are a mighty hero in God’s eyes and it is time that you see you for who you are.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.  

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...