Monday 23 September 2013

Today Reminder - 23 September 2013 (Day 16 - Victories)



A reminder for today
God said to Solomon, "Because your greatest desire is to help your people, and you did not ask for wealth, riches, fame, or even the death of your enemies or a long life, but rather you asked for wisdom and knowledge to properly govern my people—I will certainly give you the wisdom and knowledge you requested. But I will also give you wealth, riches, and fame such as no other king has had before you or will ever have in the future!" (2 Chronicles 1:11-12)

How are you my dear friend and how was your weekend? I do hope that you are well rested for the week ahead and that your strength is fully restored for the battles ahead. I guess in life we all find ourselves in a place where we need something. Sometimes we need money and sometimes we need fame. It all depends on the situation and the kind of friends we allow to influence us.

This scripture where God asked Solomon to choose anything is probably one of my favourites. Have you ever wondered what you would ask if God gave you the option to choose anything? Oh boy, a thousand things would dwell in my mind as what to ask for or what to choose. Solomon asked for wisdom and God was so impressed with his choice that God gave him wealth and riches and fame as no other king had before him or will ever have.

I often find myself with the question: Is God impressed with my decisions and do I make choices that brings joy to His heart? On our path towards victory it is imperative that we make good choices and try and live a life by the very choices we make or have made. It is so important that you use God’s Word as a guideline in your decisions and that you allow God to help you when you are confronted with difficult ones. A bad choice can make difficult times allot worse and much harder do get through. So it is important that we seek God’s wisdom in all our choices so that we make choices not only to uplift us but to align us with God’s plan.

Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. (Matthew 6:33)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...