Wednesday 25 September 2013

Today Reminder - 25 September 2013 (Day 18 - Victories)



A reminder for today
"But will God really live on earth among people? Why, even the highest heavens cannot contain you. How much less this Temple I have built! Nevertheless, listen to my prayer and my plea, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is making to you. May you watch over this Temple day and night, this place where you have said you would put your name. May you always hear the prayers I make toward this place. (2 Chronicles 6:18-20)

My dear friend, on our journey towards victory it is important that we spend time in prayer as we establish our relationship with the Lord as we ask God to watch over our temples and always hear our prayers.

Just as Solomon build temple for the Lord and asking the Lord to hear the prayers of his people when they visit this place, we must also remember that the Lord hears our prayers that we make from our “body” temples.
There are two things that I want to make part of us in this specific scripture:

Firstly - Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is making to you – The Lord will hear your prayer that you make as a servant. I chose servant specifically, because a servant is loyal and humble to his master as we should be completely loyal and humble before our Lord.

Secondly - May you watch over this Temple day and night, this place where you have said you would put your name – The Lord watched over us, but what I want you to see is that the Lord will place His name on your temple. If your heart belongs to Jesus and you love the Lord with all you heart and all your mind and all your soul, the name of the Lord is written on you and that means that the enemy has absolutely no hold on you no matter what your past looked like. Jesus washed you with His precious blood placing His name on you and that makes you a child of God.

My dear and wonderful friend let us continue of journey as we live to be victorious in all the battles that awaits us.

You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. (Psalm 16:11)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...