Friday 1 January 2016

Today Reminder – 01 January 2016



A reminder for today
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)

It is 2016 and I pray that the Lord will bless you and your family in this year ahead and that His peace will fill your life and the lives of those you impact each day. May you see His greatness working in you each day and may your days be filled with miracles. I am writing to while it is raining behind me in a draught stricken Africa. What a miracle in day one of 2016. It is how God works, He is right there to show His greatness and His wonder to a world that has forgotten Him. God’s love is far greater than the rain that is falling, His love is the very existence of me and you and the fact that we are saved by His grace.

So today I want you to stop worrying and to start praying. Tell God what we need and thank Him for it for He has already done it. Then you will experience His true peace. Come my friend it is time that we become radical Christians and stop being afraid. Let us stand up and show the world who our God is. Let us be bold in our faith and trust as we pray without fear and doubt. Let us trust God completely.

Lord I pray for the strength to be an outspoken Christian and show you to all around me by my faith and my trust. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...