Monday 11 January 2016

Today Reminder – 11 January 2016



A reminder for today
Don't turn away from me in my time of distress. Bend down to listen, and answer me quickly when I call to you. (Psalm 102:2)

We have been going through a terrible heat wave and temperatures hit new record highs here in South Africa. We are also caught up in a terrible draught and in the midst of this the Lord sends us miracle rain. I always tell my son that the thunder storms are just the Lord reminding us that He is there and we should never question that. I love a rainy night and the last two nights the Lord blessed us with so much rain. I am just stunned at His grace and mercy. You see it is when we fall down on our knees and we humble ourselves before God and we listen, then our circumstances change and the Lord steps in and rescues us. 

Today I want to remind you or rather I want to make a statement: Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)

My friend, it is time that we turn away from evil and the things of this world and turn back to God. It is then when God will hear from heaven and will forgive our sins and restore our land.
 
Lord, we want to turn back to you. Help our people to unite and stand together for your glory so that we will turn away from our wicked way so that you can forgive us and restore our land. Bend down to listen, and answer me quickly when I call to you, oh Lord. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...