Wednesday 27 January 2016

Today Reminder – 27 January 2016



A reminder for today
The LORD says, "Now I will show them my power; now I will show them my might. At last they will know and understand that I am the LORD.” (Jeremiah 16:21)

I see Moses standing before the red sea just before they crossed it. I see the waves splashing onto the shore and I see the vast expanse of water that is impossible to cross. I see the Egyptian army furious and filled with hatred ready to crush the Israelites. I see God opening the sea before me and I watch as the water is ripped apart by His mighty hand into two walls creating a dry river bed for us to cross through. I see the Spirit filling the people with strength so that they can face their fears and walk quickly through. I watch the walls on the side as I look into the ocean almost as if I am in an aquarium. I see Moses helping the last person out on the other side and I watch as the Lord closes the walls on the Egyptian army.

I see you standing before your challenges and I watch as the Lord comes and pulls them apart creating a zone of peace and comfort where you can stand and watch your challenges from the outside. I see this vacuum where you find yourself in almost like a living room while your challenges are played on the television giving you time to see the solutions and implement them as you pause the television and change the odds so that I counts in your favour. I see you coming up with plans to succeed in all your problems as you stand up free and victorious.

Today I want you to hear the Lord when He says: Now I will show them my power; now I will show them my might. At last they will know and understand that I am the LORD. The world will watch in amazement at the miracles that we will see in our lives.

Lord, I pray that you will come and lead us through our challenges just as you took the Israelites through the red sea. Let us walk fearless and without doubt through the storms of our lives while we hold on to you. In Jesus name. 

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...