Tuesday 26 January 2016

Today Reminder – 26 January 2016



A reminder for today
When I discovered your words, I devoured them. They are my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O LORD God of Heaven's Armies. (Jeremiah 15:16)

There is great strength and wisdom in the Word of God. I love my time that I spend with the Word of God and how I always find fruit in it. In my dark times and in my happy times the Lord always seems to open His Word to me so that it becomes the very light that I use in my dark moments. When you start to discover the Word it is when you spend so much time with it that it becomes like a 3D movie. It is as if the Word comes to life in your hands as you read it and it consumes your mind. To read from God Word is a discovery for me and I truly devour His words as they are my joy and my heart’s delight. God’s Word is in me and I bear His name just as you bear His name, because you were bought with blood and freed from the chains of sin’s slavery. You bear the name of Jesus on you, my friend, so let it be visible to all.

So today I want to encourage you to spend more time in God’s Word and share your favourite verses or your Bible moments. I call the moments when God opens His Word to me my Bible Moments. They are awesome when the Word just comes to life in my mind and heart. So take you Bible and read it today and spend time with it. If you do not know where to start, start with Psalms, because David had many Bible Moments when he wrote.

Lord, I pray that you open your Word for us today and let it fil our minds and hearts as we discover more of you with every verse. Let your Word be our joy and delight as we step into another day. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...