Monday 18 January 2016

Today Reminder – 18 January 2016



A reminder for today
The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. (Psalm 23:1)

I woke up this morning and I knew you were there. I felt how you walked with me as I got up and I could feel how you are holding me close when I sat for a moment on the side of the bed. You were with me as I travelled to the gym and you stood by my side as did my workouts keeping an eye on me and reminding me to take it easy with my shoulder. You smiled at me when I wiped the sweat from my eyes and you helped me push through, because you know I am a little fanatic. You sat beside me as I drove home and you hugged my kids when we got there. You waited patiently for me to finish and you helped me to put our bags in the car. You smiled when we said goodbye to mommy and you stayed with her as you also went with us. You kept me calm through the traffic and you walked with us to my oldest son’s class. You hugged him when we said goodbye and you stayed with him just as you also went with us to our next stop. You helped us with our bag as we got out at my little one’s school and you walked with us to His class. You smiled when he had his normal breakfast fun while he ate his porridge and you stayed with him when I left just as you also went with me on my way to work. As I got down starting my day I know you are here with me just as you are with everyone else each moment of each day. I am in awe of your love and grace. You are awesome. You are my God.

Lord be with all my friend reading your amazing blog today and let them feel you presence for you are our God and without you we are lost. To you be all the glory, in Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...