Tuesday 17 January 2017

Today Reminder – 17 January 2017



A reminder for today
So we keep on praying for you, asking our God to enable you to live a life worthy of his call. May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do. (2 Thessalonians 1:11)

How are you, my friend? I do hope you are well and that you slept well getting enough rest. Sometimes life can burden us in such a way that it keeps us awake at night and we just can’t sleep. It flows over into your day and you feel exhausted by lunch time. This is all enemy strategy. The enemy wants you to worry, and then he wants you to lay awake at night so that you will be vulnerable the next day. That is why we must make time in our day and spend it in prayer. Prayer brings us closer to God and when we lay all our burdens at His feet, He will hear your prayer and He will help.

I love to pray in the mornings. Just before I leave to go to the gym all is quiet and as I listen to all the peaceful hearts in our home I take my moment and I enter in His presence with my concerns and worries and with my joy and the things that I am so grateful for. I pray about the day before and then I lay the day ahead in His hands. I ask for the Lord’s help and wisdom but I always leave it so that His will be done. I pray for all my friends and family and then I place you in His hands and I ask that His words on my blog touch your heart and strengthen you in your challenges. 

You see we must keep on praying for each other. All our prayers become like a chain that holds us and God hears these prayers and He acts on them as it is in His plans for you. 

So today I do not challenge you, but instead I pray that the Lord will enable you and give you power to accomplish the things that your faith prompts you to do and so that you will overcome all your challenges as the Lord lifts your burdens.

Lord, I place us in your hands and I ask that you will empower us to succeed where the enemy tries to break us. Let us put on your armour and show you to everyone in all that we do. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...