Monday 9 January 2017

Today Reminder – 9 January 2017



A reminder for today
We loved you so much that we shared with you not only God's Good News but our own lives, too. (1 Thessalonians 2:8)

How was your weekend, my friend? We had a great weekend. You will not believe how it is raining here in South Africa. God is so amazing and He is just pouring His blessing over us as the earth soaks in this much needed relief. This weekend it rained all weekend here in Pretoria so I got in a little more rest, which was just awesome. I am so grateful for that. I do hope you are well and that you are also experiencing God’s miracles just as we are here in South Africa. It is amazing when you start to look for those small miracles how many you will see in a day. So it is written, if you seek you will surely find. When you seek God you will see Him everywhere. I am currently reading a book on prayer based on the movie War Room by Stephen and Alex Kendrick. It is amazing and it just confirms again how important prayer is and how powerful prayer can be. It is something that we must never take for granted. 

So today I want to remind you that I love you so much that I not only share God’s great news with you, but also my life. I gladly commit my life in prayer for you, my friend, because as we stand together we will overcome more, defeat more and keep the old enemy away.
So my challenge is, pray more.

Lord, as we fall to our knees with grateful hearts for all your blessings and especially the rain we lift our arms in worship to you. I pray that you will awaken a need in each one of us to spend more and more time with you. Be with us today as we put on your Armour and keep our eyes focused on you so that we will succeed no matter what we face. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...