Monday 2 January 2017

Today Reminder – 2 January 2017



A reminder for today
In this new life, it doesn't matter if you are a Jew or a Gentile, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbaric, uncivilized, slave, or free. Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us. (Colossians 3:11)

Happy new year, my friend. I hope that 2017 will be an amazing year for you as we follow our Lord’s voice and live as He guides us. May you find only joy and happiness in the days to come and may the Lord bless you with every step you take.

We went down to my parents this weekend. We bought my Mom a dishwasher for Christmas and I took it so that we can install it in her kitchen. My what a mission. Those old pipes really challenged me as I battled to make it’s use as easy as possible for my Mom. She was so happy when it all was done all worked just fine. It is such a blessing to be able to do something like that for my Mom. 

I realized again that it does not matter who you are and what you have done. Where you live and in what circumstances you are, Jesus is all that matters. He is the beginning and the end and He is now and forever. So my message for 2017 would be this simple, set aside all your issues and focus on Jesus alone. He is all that we need and all that we are. So on day two of this new year my second new year resolution would be to focus on Jesus in every moment of every day.

So come with me today as we put on the Armour of God and focus on Jesus. Let your mind be clear of all the world’s noise and let it be filled by the Lord.

Lord, I pray that we will focus each day on you and that you will be the goal that we set for ourselves. Help us today as we put on your Armour to face this year. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...