Thursday 21 December 2017

Today Reminder (The end) – 21 December 2017



A reminder for today
Blessed [inwardly peaceful, spiritually secure, worthy of respect] are the gentle [the kind-hearted, the sweet-spirited, the self-controlled], for they will inherit the earth. (Matthew 5:5)

Today is officially my last post for 2017. The end is here, and the year is over, done, kaput, no more. What can we say when we look back at this year. Well I think I will need more than just a minute or a day to remember the miracles and blessings that we had in this year. We have been so fortunate in the grace of the Lord and through all my challenges He remained faithful and kept me going by His mercy and His strength. 

Not only did the Lord bless us but He added amazing people in my life. People like you and all the amazing people that follows me on twitter. Thank you for taking this journey with me and thank you for your prayers and support. I am so grateful for you and you will remain in my prayers as always.

Blessed are you, my friend for your inheritance is far greater than you can ever imagine. I wish you a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. I pray that your Christmas celebrations will be a light that shines in the darkness and a light that will burn with passion and love. I pray that you will have a joyous and wonderful festive season and that our Lord will bless you and protect you. 

And finally, all the glory and praise go to my Lord and my God. Nothing I do would be possible if it is not for His strength and wisdom that I am blessed with each day. I am so amazed by the wonder of His grace and the way He just opens the doors and carry me through my storms. 

I look forward to talk to you again in the new year. I am going to celebrate Christmas with my parents and we are excited to share this wonderful time with family and friends. 

Remember that you are not alone and that you are so loved. You are wonderfully made and perfect in every sense. Smile a lot, because there is nothing like a warm smile and a friendly face. Let the joy of the Lord fill you and let it pour out through everything that you do. Be kind and be patient and be safe. See you soon.

Lord, we thank you for a wonderful year and all that you do for us each day. Be with us through these last few days as we show you to the world around us and carry your gospel in our hearts. We love you with everything is us, Lord. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...