Tuesday 12 December 2017

Today Reminder (Loyalty) – 12 December 2017

A reminder for today
“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Saviour] shall not perish, but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)

I am struggling to write today, because my mind is clouded, and I am not hearing the Holy Spirit. You see the company I work for said that if we deliver this product in less than three months so that the business can start to sell, they will give us an incentive. Now, they do not want to pay it, or they have all kinds of excuses to postpone it. So, I am a little upset or rather angry at them for deceiving us. 

Now you can imagine what is going through my mind at this stage and I am seriously considering another job. It is Christmas and I my Christmas spirit is seriously dampened. What do I do? I am at a loss for words when I stepped into my Lord’s presence today. I am miserable and upset and I am looking up at Him with questions in my eyes like “why” and “how”. 

The Lord reminded me again that His grace is enough and that He died to free me. He reminded me that I will go through difficult times because He is my saviour. He reminded me that the enemy does not want us to celebrate Christmas for the real meaning, He wants us to turn away from God. He reminded me that when we are at our lowest we will see His highest. He reminded me that even in all my anger and despair He will come through and He will save us. He reminded me that we will not perish, but instead we will have eternal life.

Lord, calm our minds and hearts and do not let the enemy take away our joy, because our joy is in you and no matter the difficulty we face, we will have more in you than we ever need. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...