Monday 11 December 2017

Today Reminder (Friend) – 11 December 2017

A reminder for today
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:3-6)

How wonderful is it to have people in your life. I think we tend to forget the gift we have in people and the joy we find in friends and family. This is the time of the year that we should spend with our friends and our families. But more importantly we need to carry this over into the next year and build on it. Paul writes to the church in Phillipi from jail and he starts with the words that he thanks the Lord for then and he remembers them in every prayer. He talks about the joy he has in their fellowship in the gospel. 

We should have the same outlook towards the people in our lives. We should thank the Lord for them and remember them in our prayers. We should share in the fellowship of the gospel and the joy of having people that care.

So, today I thank the Lord for you guys. Some of you have been reading my blog for a long time and some of you are recent visitors, but the fact remains that you are my joy and your love and prayers have been a huge support for me. I am so grateful for you, my friend.

I pray that you will have a great day filled with joy and happiness. I pray that the Lord will bless you, my friend and guide you through this day. I pray that we will go from strength to strength as we share in the wonder and love of Jesus Christ. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...