Tuesday 2 January 2018

Today Reminder (Happy New Year) – 02 January 2018



A reminder for today
Listen carefully, I am about to do a new thing, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even put a road in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert. (Isaiah 43:19)

I am back from my break and it is 2018. Wow! Happy new year, my friend. I pray that this year will be filled with blessings and that all your dreams will come true. So, how was your Christmas? Did you have a party on New Year’s Day? We had a great Christmas with my family. The weather was awesome, and the food was even better. I love the drive down to my parents and the country side is truly beautiful. Next time we will take photos and I will share it with you. My New Year’s Day was nice and quiet. There was the odd funny one who felt the need for fireworks, but I went to bed early and got in a good rest. 

Well now I love this verse and the first time I saw it I had to read it over and over again. God makes such an awesome promise in this and I love the extend that He brings in when He uses the example of a road through the wilderness and rivers through the desert to get you to grasp the intenseness of His promise. The Lord says that He will do a new thing and I feel that this is our message for 2018. God wants to do a new thing in our lives that will be so amazing like a new river through a desert. I feel that God will take the impossible and make it possible in our lives in this year. 

I am excited for 2018 and I can’t wait to battle each day and just bring glory to my God. I know that this year we will see things that will blow our minds. God will do amazing things through us and through our lives and in us. Watch this space, I am telling you we will see massive stuff. 

I hope you have a great and wonderful day. I am so glad to chat with you guys again and I just want you to remember that you are so loved and that you are really amazing. 

Lord, thank you for giving us a glimpse of you plans for us. Show us the way and lead us through this new year so that we will bring glory to you and touch many lives. In Jesus name.  

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...