Monday 11 March 2019

Reflections of faith (Hope) – 11 March 2019


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. What is hope other than faith in motion. There is always hope, because we do not worship a mediocre god, we worship the creator of Heaven and earth. The only living God. I find myself praying for the restoration of my family and the return of my wife. I do not stand alone, because there are so many people praying for her at the moment. I think the enemy is having a really bad day. I guess the minute your perspective change and you start to look at things from God’s perspective you soon realise that your view has been obscured. I have been looking at this from the wrong angle for so long. I believe that God can change any heart and fix the worst of us. If He can change me, my friend, He can change anyone. So, my hope is in God. The substance of the things I hope for is the faith I have in the redeemer of my heart. God says that He knows the thoughts He thinks about us. These are thoughts of peace, and not of evil and to give an expected end. My expected end is the reconciliation of my family and the return of my wife. Imagine how my kids will react. This will be the biggest miracle I have ever experienced in my life. I am so excited to see God move and so see how He will guide me and teach me. What is hope, hope is Jesus Christ who gave His life so that we can be free. I will gladly give my life so that my wife can be restored and healed. 

Have an awesome day. 

I love you, my friend in Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...