Tuesday 2 October 2012

Today Reminder - 02 October 2012 (Five power days)


Five power verses – Day 2
Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)

I stand and watch as the dark clouds set in, bringing a storm over my once quiet little world. The winds gush through the trees and whistle past me as they run shivers down my spine. The cold drops of rain splash on my face as I stare up to heaven, looking, seeking…

I am scared as the rhythm of rain drops falling on the ground around me increase and my shirt is soaked, clinging to my body breaking the last warmth and leaving me in shivers.

Yet inside I am warm, I am not afraid. I stare at the heavens as light breaks through the thick clouds, surrounding me and slowly breaking the grip of the cold and warming me.

I shall not be afraid, because the Creator of heaven and earth is close beside me. Even when my world crashes into pieces will I still continue to hold on to the truth and the freedom that lies in Jesus Christ.
I will not be afraid…

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. Don’t be afraid, because God is far greater than the tiny problems we face in this world. Let the Saviour of all be your warmth today.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...