Friday 5 October 2012

Today Reminder - 05 October 2012 (Five power days)


Five power verses – Day 5
My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

Here I am Lord, living and breathing for you. I am no longer the person I was, but instead I am a new me, a “me” filled with you. My old self have died as you have died and a new “me” was raised from the dust of the old “me” just as you rose from the grave. 

I live each day trusting you knowing that you gave your life for me and that I am free from any and all accusations the enemy can make against me. You call me friend and therefore I will be a true friend for you living for you and loving you with a joyful heart.

There is nothing that can separate us form the love of Jesus and nothing can change the fact that He died for us. The enemy lost, and battle has been won. Therefore I will live for you alone oh Lord and live I will. 

I will live giving more of you to those I see and meet, to honour our friendship, and to share the great gift of your resurrection. I will live more each day so that in living I will glorify your name. I will live, because in living I will be able to show you wherever I go. I will live, because life is a gift…

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus, as we live for Jesus and walk in faith.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...