Monday 8 October 2012

Today Reminder - 09 October 2012 (Just to remind you)


A reminder for today
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

What is it that you fear on a daily basis? Where do you go to when the knots of your troubles tighten around your chest and you feel the last breath of courage forced from your veins?

I have so often stood at the bridge of despair looking out as the river of troubles rush by gushing against the sides and splashing water into my face. I feel that I have to remind you again that the fear we have from our worldly problems is easily extinguished in the hands of our Lord. 

When I am discouraged and weak from the burdens this life so easily loads on us, I seek my refuge in the arms of the Lord and here I lay my troubles to rest as I renew my trust and ignite the flame of His mercy and grace. I am more, because He is indescribable and unfathomable that saved my life.

The strength that we get from God is unmatched and everlasting. Do not seek your help on your own, but seek Him first and then all will be revealed.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus, as we are strengthened by God.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...