Wednesday 3 October 2012

Today Reminder - 03 October 2012 (Five power days)


Five power verses – Day 3
Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you. (Luke 10:19)

Where is my faith oh Lord? Where is my trust? I wander through live with limitless power, yet I seem weak and powerless. I do not follow your direction, but steer away from it out of fear and disobedience. I hide away and shiver at the thought of proclaiming your presence in my life. 

I am a failure, I am lost… Yet you still lift me up and carry me when I do not want to walk anymore. You uplift my spirit and fill me with joy. You bless me with gifts and shower me with praise. Praise, that I am not worthy of. You give me life and you give me freedom. You give me strength to continue…

To believe in Jesus Christ is to conquer all fear and all that lies in your way of doing His will. Jesus gave us authority over all the power of the enemy. Why do we allow the enemy to manipulate and misguide us? We are children of a living and all-powerful God, we are dangerous in the eyes of the enemy. He should fear us and not us him.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. Look the enemy in the eye and smile, because he’s got nothing on you.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...