Wednesday 3 October 2012

Today Reminder - 04 October 2012 (Five power days)


Five power verses – Day 4
The wicked run away when no one is chasing them, but the godly are as bold as lions. (Proverbs 28:1)

I wake up watching the sun rise over the city. As the gold and yellow rays of the early dawn stream down the streets and buildings, I feel renewed. I am filled with new determination to see the day through. I will face whatever comes my way and I will be bold in my actions placing the glory of all my victories in the hands of my Lord.

I will be like a lion charging with one goal and that is to be successful. I will face the enemy at every corner and I will not be defeated. No! I will stand and break the chains as I break the hold of temptation with Jesus by my side.

I will be a lion for God, unstoppable at full speed.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. Be bold, be courageous and be who God made you to be – Godly!

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...