Wednesday 31 October 2012

Today Reminder - 31 October 2012 (Prayer)


A reminder for today
Now hear my prayer; listen to my cry. (Psalm 88:2)

Prayer – the Lord listens.

My dear friend, just as the Lord heard the cries of Abraham when he pleaded for Lot who lived in Sodom, the Lord will also hear you prayer and help you through your troubles.

My prayer for you today is that you will be motivated to pray and that you will not give up. I pray that the Lord will hear your cries and bless you for your faith, in Jesus name.

“If you are too busy to pray, you are busier than God wants you to be.” ― Wanda E. Brunstetter

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...