Monday 4 February 2013

Today Reminder - 04 February 2013 (Repeat)



A reminder for today
Serve only the LORD your God and fear Him alone. Obey His commands, listen to His voice, and cling to Him. (Deuteronomy 13:4)

I am repeating myself!

I have said this so many times in the past, but when I read this part where Moses warns the Israelite people again against idolatry, I can’t help to think that we can so easily slip into this. 

There are only three things I wish to leave with you today and only three things that you can meditate about today:

        1)     Serve only the Lord your God (and no other god or form)
        2)     Fear Him alone for He has the power to condemn you for eternity
        3)     Obey His command and listen to Him and Him alone. Do not follow the voice of the enemy but always test it against   God’s Word. Moses adds to this that you must cling to the Lord. When I read this I have this picture of a child holding on to his parent and not wanting to let go. This must be you holding on to God and not letting go – ever.

My dear friend, I pray today that you will take these three things and make them part of every moment of your life so that we will meet one day in the presence of our Lord when we sing praises to His name in front of His throne, in Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...