Wednesday 6 February 2013

Today Reminder - 06 February 2013 (The Lord)



A reminder for today
"The LORD your God will be merciful only if you listen to His voice and keep all His commands that I am giving you today, doing what pleases Him.”  (Deuteronomy 13:18)

The Lord your God:

I woke up today with this immense feeling of gratitude towards an awesome God as I realise how blessed I am. Lying in bed listening to the slow breathing of my son, as he sleeps, I can only thank God for all that He has done and is still doing every day. With the little we have we are so blessed and with a third little one on the way I know that all will be well as God slowly moves everything into place. Oh how fortunate we are and how truly grateful we must be. I am humbled once again as I realise that nothing I have or do comes from me, but it all comes from God who gave it to me and trusts me with. Raising kids is one of the greatest responsibilities anyone can ever have and I pray each day that I can show Jesus to my kids with my life. Having a job and being able to take my kids to school every morning is one of the most awesome privileges and I thank God for this amazing gift every day. 

I am reminding us (me and you) today that we must listen to God’s voice and do what pleases Him. We have so much compared to people out there and yet we often take it for granted. I don’t want to do that anymore, I want to give God all the praise that He deserves for all that I am. I have travelled a journey that once took me in the wrong direction and would have surely ended me, but God spoke very clearly to me and changed my life and placed me on this path so that I can write to you that nothing we do for Him, no matter how small, is irrelevant to God. I do not want to say I am Christian any more. I want to show that I am a Christian and that God can change anyone. There are so many out there in this world being enslaved by the evil of this world. Let our journey’s bring freedom to them so that we can end the reign of evil and let the light of Jesus shine all the time.

I pray that you will align your life with God’s will so that His plan will become your purpose and that you will be a living Christian camp fighter for Jesus, in Jesus name.

Thank you Lord for all that we are and all that we have and all that you do in our lives. All the glory and all the honour is for you, Lord, as we lift your name on high.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...